Is This You?
Is this You?
You are not Alone; It is Possible to find Ease, Joy, Love . . .
You might feel at home in this community if any of the following sound familiar:
You feel thrown off by life’s daily challenges. When circumstances pull you off course, it can be really hard to find equilibrium inside. It can be difficult to remember and feel your connection with love, peace, and joy.
Who Our Members Are:
Who are the members of the Sufi Center MN community?
In the Twin Cities we have a vibrant, diverse community with people who come from many different backgrounds and experiences, including those who are on various spiritual paths and those who are not affiliated with any particular spiritual or religious group. Members vary in age and come from a wide-range of professional and personal backgrounds. While most members live in Minnesota, several also join us via our online community from all over the world.
Values that we hold in common include:
- the desire to explore a path of love; one that goes through the heart as the main path
- valuing all spiritual paths and religions that believe and walk to a higher source or power, God- Divine consciousness that is the One, that is the same, no matter the name or pronoun used
- a group of people who actually live what they teach and discuss
- integrity and understanding – we are in the process of accepting that we are all perfectly imperfect
- that love is a powerful force of nature and direct experience of the Divine…
Ready to get started?
Does this sound like you? If yes, then click here to get started.
Want to explore more?
Click here to know more about our approach and see how this works.